If you are an organization wishing to host a parent workshop, or a parent who would like to organize a workshop at your child’s school or in partnership with another community organization, please contact Early Stages at [email protected].
The goal of these presentations is to educate and empower parents to be knowledgeable advocates for their children. You can expect each workshop to last between 30-60 minutes. Topics include:
- Addressing Challenging Behaviors
- Early Childhood Developmental Milestones
- An Overview of Special Education
- The Importance of Early Intervention and an Overview of Early Stages
- Trauma and Resilience in Children
- Family Engagement
To read descriptions of these workshops, please visit our Professional Development page.